The Amazing Mark and other oddities

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Guess what Happened....



Thats right! A week after getting the windows repaired from the last stone assualt... more started flying tonight and now I have another smashed window. You know, this kind of thing could very well lead me never to trust or relate to another human being ever again.

Why the Fuck can I not just live in peace and block out the outside world as I see fit.

This time at least the cops turned up here 30 mins after reporting it. Waiting to see of they have any luck.

2 Comments:

  • I got very confused by the picture in this post. At first I thought it was a screenshot from Google Earth - it looks like an aerial picture of a coastline with waves crashing in. :)

    /really needs to get eyes checked

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 am  

  • Oh fuck, fuck, fuckitty fuck. Thats awful mate :(

    At times like this you could do with Dr Who, he could go back and sterilise the parents to stop the little bastards ever getting into the gene pool.

    Cheers,

    Nat the Cat

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home