The Amazing Mark and other oddities

Thursday, March 31, 2005

What has happened in the last month of Mark. Well I think its time for gratuitous of bullet points.... here goes!

  • Work - Sucks the very life out of withering soul... the less said the better!
  • Old Age - I hit 31 on the 13th March. I am no longer allowed on a Club 18-30 holiday. Silver lining to everything then.
  • Play - I did it again again... New console of the month - A Gamecube with Resident Evil 4. More expensive as I thought it would be, I didn't take into account the Trauma therapy bills. Oh and some other game featuring those Facists in Spandex (LOL).
  • Friends - I still have some and occasionally I see them. Mainly at the local young adults club (my flat).
  • Love - Apart from Max, no love for me yet. Although I did manage to bottle out of going to a speed dating night, 5 mins before leaving. So, I am making progress at least.
  • Doctor Who - OH MY GOD!!!
  • DVD - I want to say that The Incredibles was the best DVD of the month, but the office bought me Band Of Brothers for my Bday. Now I dont have to borrow my dads copy every other month.

Im sure there is more I could say but I can't remember or it is not safe to told over the Interweb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home