The Amazing Mark and other oddities

Monday, April 25, 2005

A Day in the life of...

As suggested by Clare last week, I may think that nothing happens in my life. But what about Max? Surely he has something insights into the world of cats we have never heard before. So without further ado, I present to you, MAX!

fhuuuuuuuuuw fjw;;;;;;;;;;;jwe

He wants me to type for him... apparently diffcult to do when you have paws.

I have spent sometime this weekend considering the universal and cosmic forces that control every living soul in existance and also how one could affect these forces given the correct application of matter and psychic persuasion. Do ponder thoughts like these, it was imperitive that I remain motionless on the bed for hours and hours. It would appear that I am asleep, but rest assured that I am busy keeping the very fabric of the universe together.

After doing that, I licked my arse for 10 minutes.

Then I ate some food, went out for a stroll, came back in. I then spent 10 minutes making the stupid human puppet annoyed by making out i cant find the food in the kitchen. When he finally caves and walks me to the kitchen and puts me next to my bowl, I sniff it and then realise that I'm not hungry. HA HA!

After this charade, I set about keeping the universe together in one cohesive thread for about another 5 or 6 hours. Remember... I may look asleep, But I am actually keeping you all alive!

Salutations

MAX (Aged 4 & 3/4)
6/9 lives left.

2 Comments:

  • max the cats lost life count

    1. locked in garage for 7 days with no food

    2. hit by car shattered pelvis

    3. attacked by animal - infected tail

    By Blogger Mark, at 1:17 am  

  • Dude!!!Where's your next post?

    By Blogger snorbens, at 12:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home