The Amazing Mark and other oddities

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Like sands through the hourglass... so are the days of our lives

Morning troops!

Well, this last week has seen a few things happen. First of all my first batch of US PSP games arrived. So I am happily playing WipeOut Pure and Metal Gear Ac!d. Also some time has spent playing Lego Star Wars on the Xbox and 5 mins on res evil 4.

I finally took the plunge and bought a copy of Shaolin Soccer, unsure if I was going to like the film. Well, If you havent seen this, go get a copy right now. Go on, now.... seriously! GO NOW!
Funniest film I have seen in ages and the best football film EVAR! (yes even better than Escape to Victory) I also got to see a film due for release soon based on a Frank Miller comic book. All I can say is the film is the most visceral experience and has to been seen to be believed.

Apart from that the last few days have been a quiet affair. Worked most of the weekend, doing 18 months worth of Mileage forms for the Company car. That was fun.

I shall write some more when something actually happens in my life....... Could be sometime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home