The Amazing Mark and other oddities

Monday, April 04, 2005

Weekends... too short!

Morning,

How the heck is it Monday morning? I think weekends are far too short and should be upgraded to at least 4 days. Maybe 5!

So in the last 2 days I spent alot of time on the PC ( but here is not place for that). I watched the 2nd episode of Doctor Who, which truly rocked, I went to see my friends Helen, Paul and Baby Ben in MK and I saw Abi Titmuss's nipples. So not a bad few days at all really.

Who is the best replacement for Chris Ecclestone as The Doctor? The more I think about the more I like this idea...... Bill Bailey! He would be awesome as Doctor Who and could very well be a Timelord already. What do you think? Post your suggestions.

It was nice to see Ferrari totally compromised in Bahrain this weekend. This F1 season is shaping up nicely to be the best in years. Lets hope it carries on.

Well, back to the grind... again... urrgh

Bye!

1 Comments:

  • Can't argue with anything there. The F1 season is shaping up to be a damn sight more interesting than previous years, plus the MotoGP season has just started with a deliciously controversial win by Rossi (who else?) in Spain.

    To be honest with you, I didn't care about who might replace Ecclestone until you mentioned Bill Bailey. It's so obvious I just overlooked it. It has to happen so I'm going to write to Kerry Pollard and I suggest everyoner does the same. If we can convince enough MPs that Bailey is "The People's Doctor" they'll probably pass a law or something.

    By Blogger Onkel Sam, at 11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home